TRANSIT SYSTEM PRODUCTIVITY. AN INFORMATION BULLETIN OF THE TRANSPORTATION TASK FORCE OF THE URBAN CONSORTIUM FOR TECHNOLOGY INITIATIVES
The report includes an overview of issues and problems associated with transit productivity, indicators and techniques for its measurement, institutional perspectives, maintenance, organizational impacts, and purchasing. The report also contains a summary of DOT programs and contacts in this area, as well as an extensive annotated bibliography.
- Prepared for Urban Consortium for Technology Initiatives. Transportation Task Force. See also report dated Oct 76, PB-258 733.
Public Technology, Incorporated1140 Connecticut Avenue, NW
Washington, DC USA 20036
Department of TransportationOffice of Research and Development, 1200 New Jersey Avenue, SE
Washington, DC USA 20590
- Burke, A C
- French, B I
- Pearl, D J
- Perry, K A
- Publication Date: 1978-7
- Pagination: 36 p.
- TRT Terms: Bibliographies; Level of service; Maintenance; Maintenance management; Maintenance practices; Management; Planning; Productivity; Purchasing; Research; Transportation operations; Transportation planning; Urban transportation; Vehicles
- Uncontrolled Terms: Services; Transportation management
- Old TRIS Terms: Management methods
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Freight Transportation; Maintenance and Preservation; Operations and Traffic Management; Passenger Transportation; Planning and Forecasting; Public Transportation; Railroads; Research; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00159326
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: DOT/TST-77-8 Final Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: DOT-OS-60076
- Files: NTIS, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Aug 31 1981 12:00AM