PERIODIC MOTOR VEHICLE INSPECTION; A BIBLIOGRAPHY
Representative of literature acquired since the establishment of the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) in 1967, this bibliography is concerned with inspection of motor vehicles. It is comprised of NHTSA contract reports, reports of other organizations concerned with highway safety, and articles from periodicals in related fields. Citations follow the format used in the monthly abstract journal Highway Safety Literature and are indexed by a key-word-out-of-context (KWOC) listing, author, corporate author, contract number, and report number.
Washington, DC USA 20590
- Flynn, L
- Publication Date: 1977-5
- Pagination: 191 p.
- TRT Terms: Automobile repair shops; Automobiles; Bibliographies; Highway safety; Inspection; Insurance; Maintenance; Motor vehicles; Regulations; Safety equipment; Specifications; Standards; States; Traffic safety; Trailers
- Uncontrolled Terms: Requirement
- Old TRIS Terms: Repair shops
- Subject Areas: Highways; Law; Maintenance and Preservation; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00159315
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: DOT-HS-802-307, SB-16
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Aug 31 1978 12:00AM