ROAD CODE: A HIGHWAY CODE WRITTEN FOR YOUNGER ROAD USERS
This publication has been written to make the Highway Code easier for younger road users to understand. It contains the latest guidance on cycling in safety, crossing the road in safety, being alert to other road users, travelling safely as a car passenger; skateboards and rollerblades; and legal requirements.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/isbn/0115521771
STATIONERY OFFICEPUBLICATIONS CENTRE, PO BOX 276
LONDON, United Kingdom SW8 5DT
- Publication Date: 1999
- Pagination: 60 p.
- TRT Terms: Age; Children; Cyclists; Pedestrians; Prevention; Safety; Travelers
- ITRD Terms: 1661: Accident prevention; 1757: Age; 1758: Child; 1742: Cyclist; 1733: Pedestrian; 1755: Road user; 1665: Safety
- Subject Areas: Pedestrians and Bicyclists; Safety and Human Factors; Security and Emergencies; Society;
- Accession Number: 00781391
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Transport Research Laboratory
- ISBN: 0-11-552177-1
- Files: ITRD
- Created Date: Jan 7 2000 12:00AM