ALASKAN ARCTIC NATURAL GAS TRANSPORTATION SYSTEM. VOLUME III. WESTERN LNG TERMINAL COMPANY. DOCKET NO. CP 75-83-1
This report covers the proposed marine terminal facilities, regasification plant and associated pipelines operated by Western LNG Terminal Company at Point Conception, California where Alaskan LNG would be received and processed. Specific alternatives to the facilities are discussed.
- This volume is a draft of an environmental impact statement. See also Volume 1, PB-267029.
Federal Power CommissionBureau of Natural Gas, 825 North Capitol Street, NE
Washington, DC United States 20426
- Publication Date: 1975-11
- Pagination: 445 p.
- TRT Terms: Air pollution; Climate; Cold weather; Economic impacts; Environmental impact statements; Freight transportation; Geology; Hydrology; Intermodal terminals; Land use; Liquefied natural gas; LNG terminals; Marine terminals; Natural gas; Natural gas distribution systems; Noise; Petroleum; Pipeline transportation; Recommendations; Recreation; Social factors; Social impacts; Soils; Surveys; Topography; Transportation; Vegetation; Wildlife
- Geographic Terms: Alaska; Arctic Regions; California
- Old TRIS Terms: Arctic transportation; Energy transport; Lng transportation; Terminal facilities
- Subject Areas: Economics; Environment; Hydraulics and Hydrology; Transportation (General);
- Accession Number: 00159268
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Aug 31 1977 12:00AM