ALASKAN ARCTIC NATURAL GAS TRANSPORTATION SYSTEM. VOLUME II. EL PASO ALASKA COMPANY. DOCKET NO. CP 75-96
This report covers the proposal by El Paso Alaska Company to transport natural gas across Alaska by pipeline, convert the gas to LNG for shipment via LNG tankers to southern California, where it is regasified and distributed to markets in the lower 48 states. Specific alternatives to the system are discussed. (Color illustrations reproduced in black and white.)
- This volume is a draft of an environmental impact statement. See also Volume 3, PB-267031.
Federal Power CommissionBureau of Natural Gas, 825 North Capitol Street, NE
Washington, DC USA 20426
- Publication Date: 1975-11
- Pagination: 588 p.
- TRT Terms: Air pollution; Climate; Cold weather; Ecology; Environmental impact statements; Environmental impacts; Freight transportation; Geology; Intermodal terminals; Land use; Liquefied natural gas; Marine biology; Natural gas; Natural gas distribution systems; Noise; Petroleum; Pipeline transportation; Recommendations; Recreation; Soils; Surveys; Topography; Transportation; Vegetation; Wildlife
- Geographic Terms: Alaska; Arctic Regions
- Old TRIS Terms: Arctic transportation; Energy transport; Lng transportation; Terminal facilities
- Subject Areas: Environment; Transportation (General);
- Accession Number: 00159267
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Aug 31 1977 12:00AM