ALASKA NATURAL GAS TRANSPORTATION SYSTEMS. VOLUME I. EL PASO ALASKA COMPANY. DOCKET NO. CP 75-96, ET AL. GENERAL ECONOMIC ANALYSIS COMPARISON OF SYSTEMS
This administrative action arises from proposals to bring Alaskan natural gas from the Prudhoe Bay Field in Alaska and from the MacKenzie Delta region of Canada to market areas in the lower 48 states. Two separate natural gas transportation systems have been proposed, one a land route through Canada and the other a land-sea route with liquefied natural gas facilities and tankers.
- This volume is a draft of an environmental impact statement. See also Volume 2, PB-267030.
Federal Power CommissionBureau of Natural Gas, 825 North Capitol Street, NE
Washington, DC USA 20426
- Publication Date: 1975-11
- Pagination: 285 p.
- TRT Terms: Air pollution; Alternatives analysis; Climate; Cold weather; Economic impacts; Environmental impact statements; Environmental impacts; Freight transportation; Land use; Liquefied natural gas; Natural gas; Natural gas distribution systems; Noise; Petroleum; Pipeline transportation; Recreation; Safety; Social factors; Social impacts; Surveys; Topography; Transportation; Vegetation; Water resources; Wildlife
- Geographic Terms: Alaska; Arctic Regions
- Old TRIS Terms: Arctic transportation; Energy transport; Lng transportation; Weather modification
- Subject Areas: Economics; Environment; Safety and Human Factors; Transportation (General);
- Accession Number: 00159266
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Aug 31 1977 12:00AM