IMPROVED MARINE BOILER RELIABILITY. PHASE II. VOLUME V. THERMOCOUPLE MODERNIZATION
This report outlines the current Combustion Engineering, Inc. experience and practice in the development and application of thermocouples to modern boiler technology. A series of thermocouple application designs is described. Typical installation drawings are presented, and remarks concerning the state of the art of thermocouple technology are included.
- See also Phase 2 Volume 4 report, PB-266 843.
Combustion Engineering, IncorporatedMarine Division
Windsor, CT United States
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Publication Date: 1977-2
- Pagination: 61 p.
- TRT Terms: Accuracy; Boilers; Calibration; Contaminants; Design; Marine diesel engines; Performance evaluations; Reliability; Stability (Mechanics); Temperature measurement; Temperature measuring instruments; Thermocouples
- Uncontrolled Terms: Contamination; Design criteria
- Old TRIS Terms: Marine propulsion; Superheaters
- Subject Areas: Design; Marine Transportation; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00159255
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: MA-RD-920-77020 Final Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: MA-6-38088
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Aug 31 1977 12:00AM