IMPACT OF THE FEA/EPA FUEL ECONOMY INFORMATION PROGRAM. (AN EVALUATION OF THE FEA/EPA GAS MILEAGE LABEL AND 1976 GAS MILEAGE GUIDE FOR NEW CAR BUYERS.) VOLUME II. REPORT OF THE STUDY
This report describes the results of an evaluation of the FEA/EPA gas mileage labeling program, including an assessment of the 1976 Gas Mileage Guide for New Car Buyers. Volume II is a detailed elaboration of the findings as well as a description of the study design, instrumentation, and procedures.
- See also Volume 1, PB-266 567.
ABT Associates, Incorporated55 Wheeler Street
Cambridge, MA United States 02138
Federal Energy AdministrationOffice of Energy Conservation and Environment
Washington, DC United States 20461
- Scardino, V A
- Birch, J C
- Vitale, K
- Publication Date: 1976-6
- Pagination: 181 p.
- TRT Terms: Attitudes; Automobiles; Awareness; Communication; Consumers; Decision making; Energy; Fuel conservation; Fuel consumption; Information management; Information organization; Instrumentation; Market research; Mass communication; Measures of effectiveness; Promotion; Property acquisition; Public opinion; Publicity; Purchasing; Research; Studies; Surveys
- Uncontrolled Terms: Acquisition; Effectiveness; Mileage
- Old TRIS Terms: Communications management; Marking; Promoting; Study methods
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Economics; Energy; Freight Transportation; Highways; Research; Safety and Human Factors; Society;
- Accession Number: 00159241
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: FEA/D-77/131, ECR-111-Vol-2
- Contract Numbers: FEA-CO-04-60468-00
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Aug 31 1977 12:00AM