IMPACT OF THE FEA/EPA FUEL ECONOMY INFORMATION PROGRAM. (AN EVALUATION OF THE FEA/EPA GAS MILEAGE LABEL AND 1976 GAS MILEAGE GUIDE FOR NEW CAR BUYERS). VOLUME I. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
Part of the responsibilities of the Federal Energy Administration are to evaluate the effects of the 1976 Gasoline Mileage Label and Gas Mileage Guide for New Car Buyers on the purchase of 1976 motor vehicles. An in-depth evaluation of the effects of this Label/Guide program is presented.
- See also Volume 2, PB-266 568.
ABT Associates, Incorporated55 Wheeler Street
Cambridge, MA United States 02138
Federal Energy AdministrationOffice of Energy Conservation and Environment
Washington, DC United States 20461
- Scardino, V A
- Birch, J C
- Vitale, K
- Publication Date: 1976-6
- Pagination: 34 p.
- TRT Terms: Attitudes; Automobiles; Awareness; Communication; Consumers; Decision making; Energy; Fuel conservation; Fuel consumption; Information management; Information, data, and knowledge; Market research; Mass communication; Measures of effectiveness; Promotion; Property acquisition; Public opinion; Publicity; Purchasing; Recommendations; Surveys
- Uncontrolled Terms: Acquisition; Effectiveness; Mileage
- Old TRIS Terms: Communications management; Marking; Promoting
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Economics; Energy; Freight Transportation; Highways; Research; Safety and Human Factors; Society;
- Accession Number: 00159240
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: FEA/D-77/130, ECR-111-Vol-1
- Contract Numbers: FEA-CO-04-60468-00
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Aug 31 1977 12:00AM