FEDERAL AND STATE INFLUENCE ON TRANSPORTATION FACILITIES, SERVICES, AND FUEL CONSUMPTION
The report deals with uses of energy in transportation. It compares the efficiency of various transportation systems - highway, air, rail, water, pipeline, and transit. The report recommends policy actions aimed at increasing the energy efficiency of these systems. Included are chapter summaries and charts.
Conservation Foundation1717 Connecticut Avenue, NW
Washington, DC USA 20036
- Rechel, R
- Publication Date: 1976-11
- Pagination: 72 p.
- TRT Terms: Alternatives analysis; Classification; Conservation; Cost effectiveness; Economic analysis; Economic efficiency; Energy; Facilities; Fuel consumption; Governments; Improvements; Level of service; Policy; Recommendations; Transportation
- Uncontrolled Terms: Efficiency; Services; Transportation systems
- Subject Areas: Economics; Energy; Environment; Policy; Society; Transportation (General);
- Accession Number: 00159229
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: CONFD-03 Final Rpt.
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Aug 31 1977 12:00AM