PROPOSED GASOLINE AND DIESEL FUEL RATIONING CONTINGENCY PLAN. ENVIRONMENTAL IMPACT ASSESSMENT
This report measures changes in environmental indicators caused by implementation of rationing, using the already-affected economy during an embargo as the baseline. It discusses physical environment impacts, economic impacts, and social/quality of life impacts.
Federal Energy AdministrationOffice of Management, Planning and Review
- Publication Date: 1976-9
- Pagination: 113 p.
- TRT Terms: Air pollution; Automobiles; Diesel fuels; Economic impacts; Energy; Energy conservation; Energy consumption; Energy resources; Environmental impacts; Federal government; Fuel conservation; Fuels; Gasoline; Policy; Quality of life; Rationing; Social factors; Social impacts; Supply
- Uncontrolled Terms: Fuel shortages
- Old TRIS Terms: Energy management; Energy shortages; Fuel management; Fuel shortage; Government policies
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Economics; Energy; Environment; Highways; Policy; Society;
- Accession Number: 00159220
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: FEA/H-77/165
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Aug 31 1978 12:00AM