PROJECT INDEPENDENCE EVALUATION SYSTEM (PIES) DOCUMENTATION. VOLUME XIII. COAL AND ELECTRIC UTILITY CONVENTIONS FOR PIES
This report provides a detailed annotated listing of the assumptions made in PIES regarding coal supply and electric utility operation. The data include price assumptions for coal mines of different types, and capacity figures by fuel and load type for electric utility plants.
- See also Volume 9, PB-265 772.
ICF Consulting9300 Lee Highway
Fairfax, VA United States 22031-1207
Federal Energy AdministrationOffice of Data and Analysis
Washington, DC United States 20461
- Publication Date: 1976-9
- Pagination: 60 p.
- TRT Terms: Coal; Coal industry; Cost estimating; Econometric models; Electric utilities; Energy consumption; Energy resources; Equipment; Estimates; Forecasting; Fossil fuels; Freight traffic; Fuel substitution; Land reclamation; Natural gas; Petroleum; Prices; Production; Public utilities
- Uncontrolled Terms: Utilities
- Old TRIS Terms: Energy requirements
- Subject Areas: Energy; Freight Transportation; Geotechnology; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00159217
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: FEA/N-76/423
- Contract Numbers: FEA-CO-03-60466-00
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Aug 31 1977 12:00AM