RIDE QUALITY JUDGEMENTS AS A FUNCTION OF ENVIRONMENTAL, PERSONALITY, AND RIDE SPECTRA CORRELATES
Personality and demographic correlates, as well as physical correlates, of ride-quality judgements in a field situation namely, in selected passenger-train ride segments, were identified and investigated.
Old Dominion UniversityResearch Foundation, P.O. Box 6369
Norfolk, VA United States 23508
- Coates, G D
- Publication Date: 1977-3
- Pagination: 29 p.
- TRT Terms: Human factors; Passenger comfort; Passengers; Personality; Psychological aspects; Psychological tests; Railroad transportation; Ride quality; Surveys
- Old TRIS Terms: Environmental tests
- Subject Areas: Passenger Transportation; Railroads; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00159209
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: NASA-CR-152626 Final Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: NSG-1225
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Aug 31 1977 12:00AM