OMEGA NAVIGATION SYSTEM (CITATIONS FROM THE NTIS DATA BASE)
The development and utilization of the Omega navigation system are treated in these Federally-sponsored research reports. Research on signal propagation, equipment, and operational evaluation is presented. Studies on Differential Omega are also included. (This updated bibliography contains 298 abstracts, 22 of which are new entries to the previous edition.)
- Supercedes NTIS/PS-77/0463/8ST.
Alexandria, VA USA 22312
- Reed, W E
- Publication Date: 1979-6
- Pagination: 306 p.
- TRT Terms: Bibliographies; Hyperbolic navigation; Navigation; Navigation systems; Omega navigation system; Radio equipment; Radio navigation; Utilization; Very low frequency
- Old TRIS Terms: Omega navigation; Propagation; Very low frequencies
- Subject Areas: Marine Transportation; Operations and Traffic Management; Research;
- Accession Number: 00159176
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: Bibliog.
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Aug 31 1977 12:00AM