CENTRAL FLOW CONTROL AUTOMATION PROGRAM COST-BENEFIT ANALYSIS
This report contains an analysis of the benefits and costs associated with the Central Flow Control Automation Program. It presents the projected benefits and costs of both the current system and proposed system in terms of present-value dollars. Resultant benefit and cost differentials are discussed in terms of net present value and benefit-to-cost ratio. The sensitivity of these measures to major program uncertainty is described. (Author)
- Broglio, C J
- Hannan, T L
- Publication Date: 1976-9
- Pagination: 54 p.
- TRT Terms: Air pollution; Air traffic; Air traffic control; Aircraft noise; Airports; Analysis; Automation; Benefit cost analysis; Costs; Energy consumption; Forecasting; Life cycle costing; Sensitivity analysis
- Uncontrolled Terms: Cost analysis
- Old TRIS Terms: Cost benefits
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Energy; Finance; Operations and Traffic Management; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00159123
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: FAA-RD-77-53 Final Rpt.
- Files: NTIS, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Aug 31 1978 12:00AM