INTELLIGENT TRANSPORT : FRENCH KNOW-HOW
This document describes various intelligent transportation systems (ITS) technologies that have been adopted in France. It first describes a daily transportation routine for a person and the different technologies that are encountered. The document then focuses on issues related to government policy, research and development, human factors, system architecture, standardization evaluation, and training.
- Publication Date: 1999 Ministry of Public Works, Transport and Housing, Paris Remarks: Document also available in editions in other languages: French, Spanish Portuguese, German
France. Direction des affaires economiques et internationales,
France. Direction de la securite et de la circulation routiere,
- Nouvier, Jacques
- Publication Date: 1999
- Pagination: 32 p.
- TRT Terms: Intelligent transportation systems
- Subject Areas: Operations and Traffic Management;
- Accession Number: 00780465
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: UC Berkeley Transportation Library
- Files: PATH
- Created Date: Jan 5 2000 12:00AM