ENVIRONMENTAL ASSESSMENT OF AIRPORT DEVELOPMENT ACTIONS. APPENDIX VOLUME
This volume supplements the principal report--Environmental Assessment of Airport Development Actions. It contains copies of pertinent laws, regulations and orders including the National Environmental Policy Act, CEQ Guidelines, and the FAA order on processing airport development actions affecting the environment. It includes information on the environmental assessment requirements of the various states. It provides specific data on aircraft noise and the impact of noise on people. This volume also contains pertinent reference material and guidelines on flood hazards, coastal zones, air quality, relocation, protection of historic and cultural resources, and prime and unique farmland. (Author)
- Appendix to AD-A039 274.
Greiner Engineering Sciences, IncorporatedVillage of Cross Keys
Baltimore, MD USA 21210
- Publication Date: 1977-3
- Pagination: 350 p.
- TRT Terms: Air pollution; Air quality; Aircraft noise; Airport planning; Airports; Assessments; Civil aviation; Communities; Development; Ecology; Environmental impact statements; Land use; Legislation; Noise; Public relations; Regulations; Water quality
- Old TRIS Terms: Airport development; Noise sound
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Environment; Finance; Law; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00159064
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: FAA-AP-77-1A Final Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: DOT-FA-75WA-3703
- Files: NTIS, TRIS
- Created Date: Aug 31 1978 12:00AM