ENVIRONMENTAL ASSESSMENT OF AIRPORT DEVELOPMENT ACTIONS
This report provides specific step-by-step guidance on the preparation of environmental impact assessment reports and statements for a full range of airport development projects in accordance with DOT/FAA, EPA, CEQ, and other regulatory and reviewing agency requirements. Instructional material is included which extends beyond existing guidelines which focus on what impacts to consider. This report is designed to explain how each potential impact should be approached, analyzed, referenced, and presented. Included in this text are instructions of how to collect and analyze environmental impact data, so as to provide clear, responsive documentation in conformance with specific Federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Also included are all steps of the study and review process including assessment methodologies and report preparation, public hearing presentation, responses to comments raised by reviewing agencies and the general public, and final statement preparation.
Greiner Engineering Sciences, IncorporatedVillage of Cross Keys
Baltimore, MD USA 21210
- Publication Date: 1977-3
- Pagination: 369 p.
- TRT Terms: Air quality; Airport planning; Airports; Assessments; Civil aviation; Communities; Data collection; Development; Ecology; Environmental impact statements; Land use; Legislation; Noise; Public hearings; Public relations; Regulations; Water quality
- Old TRIS Terms: Airport development; Noise sound
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Environment; Finance; Law; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00159054
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: FAA-AP-77-1 Final Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: DOT-FA75WA-3703
- Files: NTIS, TRIS
- Created Date: Aug 31 1978 12:00AM