VEHICLE DETECTION - PHASE III. PASSIVE BUS DETECTOR/INTERSECTION PRIORITY SYSTEM DEVELOPMENT. VOLUME II. PART 1. APPENDIXES A, B, AND C-COMPUTER PROGRAM DOCUMENTATION
The volume contains the description of the software developed for the Passive Bus Detector/Intersection Priority System. The program documentation is formatted according to the Program Documentation section of the FHWA Documentation Standards. The computer program documentation is referenced in other volumes of this report as the following appendices: Appendix A. Fortran IV Version of the Vehicle Classification Algorithm; Appendix B. BPCU Program for Minneapolis Installation; Appendix C. BPCU Program for Washington Installation. Appendix C is to be treated as an addendum to Appendix B and contains documentation of only those modules which are different from the Minneapolis Installation program in Appendix B. Appendix D, Software and Computer Printouts, is presented separately as Part II of this volume.
- See also Volume 1, PB-268 879. Paper copy also available in set of 4 reports PC E16, PB-268 878-SET.
Honeywell, IncorporatedSystems and Research Center, 2600 NE Ridgeway Parkway
Minneapolis, MN USA 55413
Washington, DC USA 20590
- ANDERSON, P
- Larson, R
- Lubke, R
- Putnam, G
- Wick, D
- Publication Date: 1975-12
- Pagination: 319 p.
- TRT Terms: Adaptive control; Algorithms; Automatic control; Buses; Computer programs; Control devices; Highway traffic control; Intersections; Magnetic detectors; Microprocessors; Signal processing; Software; Strategic planning; Traffic signals; Urban transportation; Vehicle detectors
- Identifier Terms: FORTRAN (Computer program language)
- Old TRIS Terms: Magnetic detection; Passive detection
- Subject Areas: Highways; Operations and Traffic Management; Public Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00159027
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: FHWA-RD-76- 67 Final Rpt., 2551-40274-V-2-Pt-1
- Contract Numbers: DOT-FH-11-8149
- Files: NTIS, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Aug 15 1981 12:00AM