MOTOR VEHICLE BRAKE FLUID: WATER TOLERANCE AND VISCOSITY. VOLUME II
The objectives of the program were (1) To determine the in-service water pickup of conventional and low water tolerant brake fluids when used in conventional brake systems; (2) to determine the effects of these fluids and the water pickup on brake system components and on the performance of the system.
- See also Volume 1, PB-267 992.
Automotive Research Associates Incorporated5404-08 Bandera Road
San Antonio, TX United States 78238
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Brown, J G
- Publication Date: 1977-5
- Pagination: 132 p.
- TRT Terms: Brake fluids; Brakes; Moisture content; Motor vehicles; Tolerances (Engineering); Viscosity; Water
- Old TRIS Terms: Tolerances
- Subject Areas: Geotechnology; Highways; Materials; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00159024
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: DOT-HS-802-397 Final Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: DOT-HS-4-00912
- Files: NTIS, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Aug 15 1978 12:00AM