A COMPARATIVE ANALYSIS OF URBAN TRANSPORTATION REQUIREMENTS. VOLUME II
This volume contains a report on each of the 31 urban areas studied, as well as a description of the National Setting for each of the 14 countries in which the individual urban areas are located. Volume II contains detailed comments and statistics pertaining to the mass transit situation and experience in each urban area studied, which is the basis of the comments contained in Volume I.
- See also Volume 1, PB-267 788.
Washington, DC USA 20024
Washington, DC USA 20590
- Turner, F C
- DAVIS, H E
- Publication Date: 1977-2-25
- Pagination: 434 p.
- TRT Terms: Automobiles; City planning; Cost estimating; Estimates; Financing; Highway traffic; Local government; Mode choice; Operating costs; Passenger vehicles; Public transit; Rapid transit; Reviews; Ridership; Statistics; Transportation operations; Transportation planning; Travel demand; Urban areas; Urban transportation
- Uncontrolled Terms: Transportation management
- Geographic Terms: Canada; France; Germany; Italy; Netherlands; Sweden; Switzerland; United States
- Old TRIS Terms: Vehicular traffic
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Data and Information Technology; Highways; Operations and Traffic Management; Passenger Transportation; Planning and Forecasting; Public Transportation; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00158994
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: FHWA/PL-77-014 Final Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: DOT-FH-11-7970
- Files: NTIS, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Aug 15 1981 12:00AM