SAE FATIGUE DESIGN HANDBOOK
The Fatigue Design Handbook has been produced to provide a single source in which various current procedures and technologies are highlighted. This has been designed as a handbook to provide engineers usable and important information on each of the major elements of fatigue design. The topics covered are: general fatigue design considerations, material properties, fatigue performance, strain measurement and flaw detection, numerical analysis methods, structural life evaluation, fatigue life prediction, failure analysis and case histories. The text is enhanced with illustrations and photographs and a list of references is included with each chapter.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/isbn/1560919175
Warrendale, PA United States 15096
- Publication Date: 1997
- Features: Figures; References; Tables;
- Pagination: 470 p.
- TRT Terms: Alloys; Failure analysis; Fatigue (Mechanics); Finite element method; Flaw detection; Handbooks; Materials tests; Numerical analysis; Strain measurement; Structural analysis
- Subject Areas: Bridges and other structures; Highways;
- Accession Number: 00779578
- Record Type: Publication
- ISBN: 1560919175
- Report/Paper Numbers: AE-22, 3rd Edition
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Dec 13 1999 12:00AM