DESIGNING TRANSPORTATION FUELS FOR A CLEANER ENVIRONMENT
This book is dedicated to the enormous amount of work that has been achieved in recent years in transportation fuel research and development and which is designed to achieve a cleaner environment by making a cleaner burning fuel. The chapters can be grouped into the following sections: regulatory aspects and standards; emission testing, additives and reformulation; refinery issues and reformulated fuel analysis.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/isbn/1560328134
Taylor & Francis325 Chestnut Street, Suite 800
Philadelphia, PA United States 19106
- Publication Date: 1999
- Features: Figures; References; Tables;
- Pagination: 214 p.
- TRT Terms: Air quality; Automobiles; Carbon monoxide; Clean fuels; Diesel fuels; Environmental protection; Ethanol; Fuel additives; Fuel mixtures; Fuels; Gasoline; Methanol fuels; Transportation
- Identifier Terms: Clean Air Act
- Subject Areas: Energy; Transportation (General);
- Accession Number: 00779576
- Record Type: Publication
- ISBN: 1560328134
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Dec 13 1999 12:00AM