SAFE DRIVING KNOWLEDGE DISSEMINATION AND TESTING TECHNIQUES. VOLUME III. HANDBOOK
This handbook provides a set of guidelines that may be used by driver licensing agencies in the development of driver manuals, tests, and other means of disseminating information and testing license applicants. The methods used in developing and evaluating the manuals and tests, methods used as a source for this handbook, are described in a separate Technical Report.
- Prepared in cooperation with Central Missouri State Univ., Warrensburg. See also Volume 2, PB-267 727. Also available in set of 3 reports PC E08, PB-267 725-SET.
National Public Services Research Institute421 King Street
Alexandria, VA United States 22314
Central Missouri State University, WarrensburgP.O. Box 800
Warrensburg, MO United States 64093
Washington, DC United States 20590
- McKnight, A J
- Green, M A
- Publication Date: 1977-5
- Pagination: 99 p.
- TRT Terms: Driver licensing; Drivers; Handbooks; Information dissemination; Information systems; Licenses; Manuals; Needs assessment; Prevention; Safety; Strategic planning; Testing; Tests; Traffic safety
- Uncontrolled Terms: User needs
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Highways; Safety and Human Factors; Security and Emergencies;
- Accession Number: 00158988
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: DOT-HS-802-364 Final Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: DOT-HS-4-00817
- Files: NTIS, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Aug 15 1978 12:00AM