EXTENDING PERFORMANCE OF CONCRETE STRUCTURES - PROCEEDINGS OF THE INTERNATIONAL SEMINAR HELD AT THE UNIVERSITY OF DUNDEE, SCOTLAND, UK ON 7 SEPTEMBER 1999
The proceedings of this seminar include 27 papers presented under two themes: (1) materials development and (ii) practical applications. Analysis and testing of real concrete structures is required to ensure reliable transfer of systems developed in the laboratory and can provide early warning of durability problems. Practical applications for improving concrete durability are also being developed, such as controlled permeability formwork liners.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/isbn/0727728202
Thomas Telford LimitedLondon, United Kingdom
- Publication Date: 1999
- Features: References;
- Pagination: 289 p.
- TRT Terms: Anchorages; Beams; Bridges; Carbon; Corrosion; Durability; Fibers; Formwork; Glass; Maintenance; Plastics; Reinforced concrete; Reinforcement (Engineering); Reinforcing materials; Repairing; Steel; Sulfates
- ITRD Terms: 3420: Anchorage; 3472: Beam; 3455: Bridge; 7158: Carbon; 5252: Corrosion; 5910: Durability; 4557: Fibre; 3639: Formwork; 4547: Glass; 3847: Maintenance; 7454: Plastic material; 4794: Reinforced concrete; 3471: Reinforcement (in mater); 3635: Repair; 4542: Steel; 7310: Sulphate
- Subject Areas: Bridges and other structures; Maintenance and Preservation;
- Accession Number: 00779482
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Transport Research Laboratory
- ISBN: 0-7277-2820-2
- Files: ITRD
- Created Date: Dec 7 1999 12:00AM