INNOVATION IN CONCRETE STRUCTURES DESIGN AND CONSTRUCTION - PROCEEDINGS OF THE INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE HELD AT THE UNIVERSITY OF DUNDEE, SCOTLAND, UK ON 8-10 SEPTEMBER 1999
The proceedings dealt with topics in five themes: (i) civil engineering structures; (ii) substructures; (iii) high-rise structures; (iv) precast concrete construction and (v) housing. The proceedings comprise 64 papers, and review new practices and methods in the design and construction of concrete structures from around the world.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/isbn/0727728245
Thomas Telford LimitedLondon, United Kingdom
- Publication Date: 1999
- Features: References;
- Pagination: 654 p.
- TRT Terms: Beams; Concrete; Design; Foundations; Precast concrete; Reinforced concrete; Structures
- ITRD Terms: 3472: Beam; 3352: Building (structure); 4755: Concrete; 9011: Design (overall design); 3355: Engineering structure; 3377: Foundation; 4792: Precast concrete; 4794: Reinforced concrete
- Subject Areas: Bridges and other structures; Design;
- Accession Number: 00779481
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Transport Research Laboratory
- ISBN: 0-7277-2824-5
- Files: ITRD
- Created Date: Dec 7 1999 12:00AM