FISCAL YEAR 1975/HEALTH AND ENVIRONMENTAL EFFECTS RESEARCH PROGRAM ABSTRACTS
This report includes SSIE (Smithsonian Science Information) Abstracts pertaining to the FY 1975 Interagency Energy/Environment Research, Development and Demonstration Program being coordinated and managed by EPA's Office of Energy, Minerals, and Industry. The Abstracts are organized by major health and ecological research categories. This volume includes research being accomplished by EPA and its laboratories as well as a number of other participating agencies of the Federal Government.
- See also report dated Dec 76 for FY 76, PB-265 381.
Vitro Corp.Silver Spring, MD United States
Environmental Protection AgencyDallas, TX United States 75202
- Dixon, K
- HOLTE, H
- Publication Date: 1976-11
- Pagination: 392 p.
- TRT Terms: Abstracts; Air pollution; Bibliographies; Chemical analysis; Concentration (Chemistry); Ecology; Environmental protection; Measuring instruments; Monitoring; Public health; Radioactive wastes; Research projects; Sampling; Sewerage; Transport properties (Physics); Water pollution; Wind
- Uncontrolled Terms: Sewage; Transport properties
- Old TRIS Terms: Radioactive contaminants
- Subject Areas: Environment; Research;
- Accession Number: 00158961
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: EPA/600/7-76/025b
- Contract Numbers: EPA-68-01-0612
- Files: NTIS
- Created Date: Aug 4 2002 12:00AM