SYSTEMS MODELS FOR TRANSPORTATION PROBLEMS. VOLUME III: A COMPUTABLE COMMAND-CONTROL SYSTEM FOR A SOCIAL SYSTEM
The spectral characteristics of the urban center -- at the level of the family, the functional organized units of society, and the essential compartment balances of the urban center -- are spelled out in greater detail. These compartments are food, materials, energetics, manpower, productive function, economic balance, and technology governing the system. Ideal Carnot cycle efficiencies are characterized for the basic cyclic processes in each compartment.
- See also Volume 2, PB-267 429. Also available in set of 4 reports PC E08, PB-267 427-SET.
General Technical Services, IncorporatedUpper Darby, PA USA
Transportation Systems Center55 Broadway, Kendall Square
Cambridge, MA USA 02142
- Iberall, A S
- Cardon, S Z
- Publication Date: 1976-3
- Pagination: 90 p.
- TRT Terms: City planning; Command and control systems; Command guidance; Management; Mathematical models; Regulations; Sociology; Systems engineering; Transportation operations; Urban areas; Urban transportation
- Uncontrolled Terms: Systems management; Transportation management
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Law; Public Transportation; Society;
- Accession Number: 00158954
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: DOT-TSC-OST-76-12.III
- Contract Numbers: DOT-TSC-946
- Files: NTIS, TRIS
- Created Date: Aug 4 2002 12:00AM