THEY WATCH AND WONDER. PUBLIC ATTITUDES TOWARD ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY
The relationship of technological development to individual and community response was investigated to provide a general conceptual, as well as empirical basis, for an understanding of the impact of advanced technologies on social life. Results of the surveys are presented in tables and graphs.
University of California, BerkeleyBerkeley, CA United States 94720
- Laporte, T
- Metlay, D
- Publication Date: 1975-12
- Pagination: 344 p.
- TRT Terms: Air transportation; Data collection; Development; Impacts; Land use; Public opinion; Public relations; Research; Rural areas; Social factors; Social values; Surveys; Tables (Data); Technology; Technology transfer; Tolerance (Physiology)
- Uncontrolled Terms: Research and development
- Old TRIS Terms: Community values
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Economics; Education and Training; Highways; Research; Society;
- Accession Number: 00158660
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: NASA-CR-149673 Final Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: NGR-05-003-0471
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Aug 31 1977 12:00AM