INTELLIGENT TRANSPORTATION SYSTEMS FOR COMMERCIAL VEHICLE OPERATIONS : SAFETY, SIMPLICITY, AND SAVINGS FOR GOVERNMENT AND INDUSTRY
This brochure gives a brief overview of commercial vehicle operations (CVO) component of Intelligent Transportation Systems (ITS). Under the categories of safety, simplicity, and savings, it discusses how motor carriers, drivers, state governments, law enforcement, and the public can benefit from ITS/CVO.
- Publication Date: 1997 Published By: Office of Motor Carriers, FHWA, U.S. Dept. of Transportation, Washington DC
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Publication Date: 1997
- Pagination: 6 p.
- TRT Terms: Commercial vehicle operations
- Subject Areas: Operations and Traffic Management;
- Accession Number: 00777383
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: UC Berkeley Transportation Library
- Report/Paper Numbers: FHWA-JPO-97-013
- Files: PATH, USDOT
- Created Date: Nov 17 1999 12:00AM