SAFETY OF TRANSPORT AIRCRAFT
The main subjects investigated are: investigations on accidents and incidents, operational considerations of the terminal control area (conventional landing and take-off procedures and proposals for modified and new procedures), analysis of the landing procedures by consideration of pilot handling, and proposals for improving the safety in the terminal control area.
- Subm-Prepared Jointly with Dfvlr, Cologne. In German; English Summary.
Dornier SystemNTV, P.O.B. 1360
- Grieser, H
- Hertweck, H J
- Keppeler, R
- Koehler, H J
- Koehler, W
- Publication Date: 1976-8
- Pagination: 356 p.
- TRT Terms: Air transportation crashes; Airline pilots; Airports; Aviation safety; Crash investigation; Freight terminals; Instrument landing systems; Intermodal terminals; Landing; Motor reactions; Personnel performance; Takeoff; Transport aircraft
- Uncontrolled Terms: Aircraft safety; Pilot performance
- Old TRIS Terms: Aircraft landing; Human reactions; Takeoff and landing
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Freight Transportation; Safety and Human Factors; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00158601
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: BMFT-FB-W-76-07 Final Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: BMFT-LFF-27
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Aug 31 1978 12:00AM