REGIONAL AND URBAN SOLID WASTE DISPOSAL. PART 2. LOCAL CASE STUDIES (A BIBLIOGRAPHY WITH ABSTRACTS)
Case studies are cited on municipal waste disposal in specific cities, counties or regions. These studies include all aspects of collection, hauling, incineration, sanitary landfills, ocean dumping and transfer stations as applied to a specific locale. Management studies designed only for these areas are also included. (This updated bibliography contains 157 abstracts, 29 of which are new entries to the previous edition.)
- Supersedes NTIS/PS-76/0302, and NTIS/PS-75/185.
Alexandria, VA USA 22312
- Smith, M F
- Publication Date: 1977-5
- Pagination: 162 p.
- TRT Terms: Abstracts; Bibliographies; City planning; Cost estimating; Demographics; Estimates; Freight handling; Handling and storage; Incinerators; Labor relations; Land use; Landfills; Legislation; Local government; Management; Policy; Refuse; Regional planning; Regulations; Sanitary landfills; Sanitary sewers; Solid waste disposal; State government; Storage facilities; Surveying; Surveying; Trucks; Urban areas; Waste disposal
- Uncontrolled Terms: Hauling
- Old TRIS Terms: Collection; Government policies
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Economics; Freight Transportation; Highways; Law; Motor Carriers; Policy; Society; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00158592
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Aug 31 1977 12:00AM