REGIONAL AND URBAN SOLID WASTE DISPOSAL. PART 1. MANAGEMENT PLANNING (A BIBLIOGRAPHY WITH ABSTRACTS)
Management, state and local government policies, legislation, financing, data acquisition and general planning studies for urban and regional solid waste disposal systems are covered. The topics include comments on public health, landfills, pollution, recycling and load use. Studies on energy recovery and consumption, environmental impacts, land use, guidelines and models are also covered. (This updated bibliography contains 197 abstracts, 65 of which are new entries to the previous edition.)
- Supersedes NTIS/PS-76/0301, NTIS/PS-75/184, NTIS/PS-74/105, and NTIS/PK-151.
Alexandria, VA USA 22312
- Smith, M F
- Publication Date: 1977-5
- Pagination: 202 p.
- TRT Terms: Abstracts; Bibliographies; City planning; Data collection; Economic analysis; Environmental impacts; Financing; Governments; Incinerators; Land reclamation; Land use; Landfills; Laws; Local government; Management; Mathematical models; Planning; Policy; Pollution; Public health; Recycling; Regional planning; Regulations; Sanitary landfills; Sanitary sewers; Solid waste disposal; Transportation; Urban areas; Waste disposal
- Uncontrolled Terms: Models; Municipal services
- Old TRIS Terms: Government policies; Management planning; Reclamation; Regionnal planning
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Economics; Law; Planning and Forecasting; Policy; Society; Transportation (General);
- Accession Number: 00158591
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Aug 31 1977 12:00AM