CONSTRUCTION EQUIPMENT. VOLUME 2. MAY 1976-APRIL 1977 (A BIBLIOGRAPHY WITH ABSTRACTS)
Construction equipment used in roadbuilding, mining, earth handling, and general construction is described and analyzed in these Government-sponsored research reports. Translations of foreign reports have been excluded. (This updated bibliography contains 102 abstracts, all of which are new entries to the previous edition.)
- Supersedes NTIS/PS-76/0373, NTIS/PS-75/391, and COM-73-11378.
Alexandria, VA USA 22312
- Habercom Jr, G E
- Publication Date: 1977-5
- Pagination: 107 p.
- TRT Terms: Abstracts; Bibliographies; Construction equipment; Dredges; Earthwork; Excavating equipment; Mining; Pavers; Paving; Pile driving; Tunneling machines
- Old TRIS Terms: Front end loaders; Mining equipment; Pile drivers
- Subject Areas: Highways; Marine Transportation; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00158589
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Aug 31 1977 12:00AM