INCINERATION STUDIES. VOLUME 2. 1975-APRIL 1977 (CITATIONS FROM THE ENGINEERING INDEX DATA BASE)
Worldwide research on the incineration of municipal, industrial, agricultural, and shipboard wastes is discussed. Topics cover incinerator design, air pollution control, materials recovery, heat recovery, pyrolysis incineration, and cost studies. (This updated bibliography contains 195 abstracts, 127 of which are new entries to the previous edition.)
- Supersedes NTIS/PS-76/0226. See also NTIS/PS-76/0223, and NTIS/PS-77/0330.
Alexandria, VA USA 22312
- Hundemann, A S
- Publication Date: 1977-5
- Pagination: 202 p.
- TRT Terms: Abstracts; Air quality management; Bibliographies; Cargo handling equipment; Design; Incinerators; Materials recovery (Mining); Performance evaluations; Pyrolysis; Ships; Sludge (Deposit); Solid waste disposal; Waste disposal
- Uncontrolled Terms: Heat recovery
- Old TRIS Terms: Materials recovery; Shipboard handling equipment; Shipboard incinerators; Sludge disposal; Waste incinerators
- Subject Areas: Design; Environment; Marine Transportation; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00158585
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Aug 31 2002 12:00AM