UNITED STATES GENERAL AVIATION
This report presents data on general aviation cost of operations, aircraft value, fuel cost, plus fleet size and hours flown. This information is presented in historical time series and is tabulated by aircraft type and user category. The period 1959 through 1975 is covered by this report. (Author)
Aviation Data Service, IncorporatedP.O. Box 913
Wichita, KS USA 67201
- Publication Date: 1976-7
- Pagination: 92 p.
- TRT Terms: Aircraft; Analysis; Civil aviation; Costs; Fleet management; Fuel consumption; Fuels; General aviation; Operating costs; Present value; Statistics; Tables (Data)
- Uncontrolled Terms: Cost analysis; Fleets; Fuel costs; Value
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Data and Information Technology; Energy; Finance; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00158503
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: FAA-AVP-76-12 Final Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: DOT-FA76WA-3819
- Files: NTIS, TRIS
- Created Date: Aug 31 1978 12:00AM