DREDGE DISPOSAL STUDY, SAN FRANCISCO BAY AND ESTUARY. APPENDIX A. MAIN SHIP CHANNEL (SAN FRANCISCO BAR)
The study program included sampling, testing and analyzing the physical, biological and chemical properties of the Main Ship Channel and disposal sites on the Bar and the determination of the material dispersion and deposition pattern during the release operations.
- See also Appendix C, AD-A038 310.
Corps of Engineers San Francisco District.San Francisco, CA USA
- Publication Date: 1974-6
- Pagination: 212 p.
- TRT Terms: Channels (Waterways); Chemical analysis; Dispersion (Statistics); Dredged materials; Dredging; Environmental policy; Marine biology; Sedimentation; Sediments; Tidal currents; Waste disposal; Water pollution; Water quality
- Uncontrolled Terms: Sediment transport
- Geographic Terms: San Francisco Bay
- Old TRIS Terms: Dispersion relations
- Subject Areas: Environment; Marine Transportation; Policy;
- Accession Number: 00158481
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: Final Rpt.
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Aug 31 1977 12:00AM