INTERNATIONAL SYMPOSIUM ON MARINE MEDICINE (7TH) 23 THROUGH 30 SEPTEMBER 1976. ABOARD THE M/V BELLORUSSIYA
The VIIth International Symposium on Marine Medicine, sponsored by the USSR Ministry of Health, Research Institute of Water Transport, was held on the Black Sea on 23-30 September 1976. Presentations covered hygiene and epidemiology, chemical and physical factors on ships, clinical aspects of marine medicine, environmental hygiene and underwater medicine. This report reviews the diving medicine sessions specifically and the plenary sessions generally.
Office of Naval Research London (England),
- Vorosmarti, J
- Publication Date: 1977-2-14
- Pagination: 25 p.
- TRT Terms: Biochemical oxygen demand; Cardiovascular system; Conferences; Epidemiology; Food; Health care; Hypoxia; Industrial hygiene; Occupational diseases; Occupational safety; Shipboard personnel; Toxicology
- Uncontrolled Terms: Diving
- Old TRIS Terms: Crew safety; Disinfection; Gas exchange biology; Hygiene; Hyperbaric conditions; Shipboard health care
- Subject Areas: Marine Transportation; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00158454
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: ONRL-C-41-76 Conf Rpt.
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Aug 31 1977 12:00AM