The MARISAT program is now well into its operational phase with two satellites on station and functioning. This paper briefly reviews some of the more important aspects of the program and reports on current activities.
- IEEE Electron and Aeorospace Systems Convention held in Washington, D.C., September 26-29 1976.
Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE)3 Park Avenue, 17th Floor
New York, NY United States 10016-5997
- Swearingen, D W
- Publication Date: 1976
- Pagination: 2 p.
- TRT Terms: Communication systems; Communications satellites; Navigational satellites; Satellite communication; Ships
- Subject Areas: Marine Transportation; Operations and Traffic Management; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00158444
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Engineering Index
- Report/Paper Numbers: Paper 39
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Aug 31 1977 12:00AM