ADVANCES IN READY MIXED CONCRETE TECHNOLOGY: PROCEEDINGS OF THE INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON READY-MIXED CONCRETE, 1ST, 1975
Proceedings include 41 papers that present a review of production methods and their development in the ready mixed concrete industry and discuss the test methods of the workability of concrete, consulting engineers' approach to ready mixed concrete, mix design and properties of pumped concrete, effects of improper handling of ready-mixed concrete, relative economics of alternative materials in portland cement concretes, and the cost of placing concrete by pump.
- Proceedings of 1st International Conference on Ready-Mixed Concrete, Dundee University, Scotland, September 29-October 1, 1975.
Pergamon Press, IncorporatedMaxwell House, Fairview Park
Elmsford, NY United States 10523
- Dhir, R K
- Publication Date: 1976
- Pagination: 492 p.
- TRT Terms: Concrete construction; Concrete tests; Conferences; Economic factors; Fillers (Materials); Mix design; Portland cement concrete; Pumped concrete; Ready mixed concrete; Workability
- Subject Areas: Construction; Economics; Highways; Materials;
- Accession Number: 00158347
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: Proceeding
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Dec 27 1977 12:00AM