PROCEEDINGS OF THE NATIONAL SEMINAR ON PLANNING DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF BICYCLE AND PEDESTRIAN FACILITIES, 4TH,
Proceedings of the seminar include 43 papers. Subjects discussed cover the use of city streets for people and bicycle traffic, implementation planning and development of bicycle facilities, planning of the successful pedestrian mall, environmental mall design, current research in design and evaluation of bicycle facilities, security and operation of pedestrian facilities, and education of bicycle riders.
- 4th Seminar was held in New Orleans, Louisiana, December 4-6, 1975.
New York, NY United States 10017-2398
- Publication Date: 1976
- Pagination: 610 p.
- TRT Terms: Analysis; Bicycle travel; Bicycles; City planning; Cyclists; Education; Management; Pedestrian malls; Pedestrian traffic; Pedestrians; Traffic; Traffic surveys; Transportation; Transportation planning; Urban transportation
- Uncontrolled Terms: Traffic analysis
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Operations and Traffic Management; Planning and Forecasting; Transportation (General);
- Accession Number: 00158300
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Engineering Index
- Report/Paper Numbers: Proceeding
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Oct 29 1981 12:00AM