LORAN C NAVIGATION (CITATIONS FROM THE ENGINEERING INDEX DATA BASE)
Research reports are cited on the use of Loran C for air and maritime navigation, including coastal confluence and inland waters; automatic vehicle location and tracking; meteorological and atmospheric data acquisition; position fixing; and time and frequency synchronization. Also included are research on Loran C equipment and signal propagation.
- See also NTIS/PS-77/0336 (MRIS Abstract #13 158252).
Alexandria, VA United States 22312
- Reed, W E
- Publication Date: 1977-5
- Pagination: 94 p.
- TRT Terms: Bibliographies; Loran C; Navigation; Navigation systems
- Subject Areas: Marine Transportation; Operations and Traffic Management;
- Accession Number: 00158253
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Aug 31 1977 12:00AM