LORAN C NAVIGATION (CITATION FROM THE NTIS DATA BASE.)
Research reports are cited on the use of Loran C for air and maritime navigation, including coastal confluence and inland waters; automatic vehicle location and tracking; distress systems; portable land position finding; meteorological and atmospheric data acquisition; time and frequency synchronization; and position fixing. Also included are research on Loran C equipment and signal propagation.
- See also NTIS/PS-77/0337 (MRIS Abstract #13 158253).
Alexandria, VA USA 22312
- Reed, W E
- Publication Date: 1977-5
- Pagination: 112 p.
- TRT Terms: Bibliographies; Loran C; Navigation; Navigation systems
- Subject Areas: Marine Transportation; Operations and Traffic Management;
- Accession Number: 00158252
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Aug 31 1977 12:00AM