U.S. GENERAL IMPORTS. SCHEDULE A. COMMODITY GROUPINGS BY WORLD AREA
The document presents data on general imports for calendar year 1975 in terms of dollar value for all methods of transportation combined and for value and shipping weight by vessel and air separately. Data are given for Schedule a groupings of commodities and method of transportation; Schedule A subgroup by world area of origin and method of transportation; Schedule A subgroup by country of origin and method of transportation; and the number in sample for Schedule A subgroup 990.0 by country of origin.
- Paper copy available from Superintendant of Documents. See also Annual report for 1974, PB-258 574.
Bureau of the CensusGeneral Federal Office Building
Suitland, MD United States 20233
- Publication Date: 1976-10
- Pagination: 361 p.
- TRT Terms: Analysis; Commodities; Freight and passenger traffic; Freight traffic; Imports; Origin and destination; Statistics
- Old TRIS Terms: Commodity statistics; Traffic analysis (Freight)
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Freight Transportation; Marine Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00158251
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: FT-150-75 Ann Rpt.
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Aug 31 1977 12:00AM