RAILROAD RESEARCH BULLETIN, AUTUMN 1976. VOLUME 3, NUMBER 2
This publication contains 1,492 abstracts of journal articles and research reports and descriptions of computer programs and magnetic data tapes. It also has 563 summaries of ongoing research activities in the railroad field. The material, selected from current railroad literature and other contemporary sources, covers the entire range of railroading from technology to operations, management, economics and government involvement. Literature sources are worldwide. The material is arranged according to the RRIS classification scheme in two separate sections, one for the abstracts and descriptions and the other for ongoing project summaries. This publication supplements material in the seven prior Railroad Research Bulletins which should be retained for a complete file of RRIS data. This publication is available on a regular subscription basis from Railroad Research Information Service, Transportation Research Board, 2101 Constitution Avenue N.W., Washington, D.C. 20418. Batch-mode computerized file searchs are avilable directly from RRIS.
- Digital Copy:
Railroad Research Information ServiceTransportation Research Board, 2101 Constitution Avenue, NW
Washington, DC United States 20418
- Publication Date: 1976-9
- Features: References;
- Pagination: 432 p.
- TRT Terms: Bibliographies; Economics; Freight transportation; High speed ground transportation; Intelligent transportation systems; Management; Passenger transportation; Rapid transit
- Old TRIS Terms: Advanced systems; Railroad research information service
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Economics; Freight Transportation; Operations and Traffic Management; Passenger Transportation; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00158191
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: FRA-OR&D-76-281 Bibliog.
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Aug 31 1982 12:00AM