SPECIAL BIBLIOGRAPHY. RAILROAD TECHNICAL DOCUMENTS RECEIVED THROUGH U.S. BILATERAL AGREEMENTS
This Special Bibliography contains 153 abstracts of foreign documents. These documents have been received by the Federal Railroad Administration through its bilateral agreements with the USSR Ministry of Railway Transport and the Ministry of Transport, Federal Republic of Germany. the abstracts are compiled from the magnetic tape files of the Railroad Research Information Service. The material in this volume is categorized in the following 17 of the 26 RRIS categories: Right-of-Way, Track, Rail Vehicles and Components, Propulsion Systems, Signals, Control and Communications, Human Factors, Rail-Highway Grade Crossings, Materials Science, Safety, Electrification, Information Systems, Economics, Freight Operations, Passenger Operations, Industry Structures and company Management, and Bibliographies and Documentation.
- Prepared for the International Railroad Technology Transfer Seminar, New Orleans, Louisiana, January 14, 1976, under the sponsorship of the Office of Research and Development, FRA/U.S. DOT.
Railroad Research Information Service2101 Constitution Avenue, NW
Washington, DC United States 20418
- Publication Date: 1977-1
- Features: References;
- Pagination: 56 p.
- TRT Terms: Bibliographies; Human factors; Locomotives; Propulsion; Railroad electrification; Railroad grade crossings; Railroad tracks; Railroads; Right of way (Land); Safety; Signaling; Technology; Vehicle design; Vehicle power plants
- Uncontrolled Terms: Propulsion systems
- Geographic Terms: Former Soviet Union; Russia (Federation)
- Old TRIS Terms: Car design; Locomotive design; Track structures
- Subject Areas: Design; Railroads; Safety and Human Factors; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00158179
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: FRA/ORD-77/01 Bibliog.
- Contract Numbers: DOT-OS-40022
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Aug 31 1977 12:00AM