ASPHALT CONCRETE SURFACE DESIGN
This Type B study augments Florida HPR Project P-1-63 "flexible pavement design" with respect to the design features of asphaltic concrete surface materials, and particularly with respect to the integration of surface design into the total design system for flexible pavements.
- Sponsored by DOT, Federal Highway Administration.
Gainesville, FL United States 32602
- Schweyer, H E
- Publication Date: 1974-12
- Pagination: 36 p.
- TRT Terms: Asphalt concrete; Design; Flexible pavements; Pavement design; Surfaces
- Uncontrolled Terms: Design features
- Subject Areas: Design; Highways; Pavements;
- Accession Number: 00158143
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Federal Highway Administration
- Report/Paper Numbers: FHWA-RD-77-SO604 Final Rpt., FCP 45C3162
- Contract Numbers: HP&R
- Files: TRIS, USDOT, STATEDOT
- Created Date: Sep 28 1977 12:00AM