CORRIDOR ANALYSIS FOR LEVEL OF SERVICE DESIGN
Research was conducted to improve the design process for transportation corridor facilities. Part of the research dealt with identifying and evaluating the current design recommendation process, while another phase dealt with functional classification, qualitative measures of traffic service, and the effects of midblock access on traffic operations.
- Sponsored by Texas State Department of Highways and Public Transportation and prepared in cooperation with DOT, Federal Highway Administration.
Arlington, TX United States 76011
- Rowan, N J
- Andersen, D A
- Publication Date: 1975-8
- Pagination: 56 p.
- TRT Terms: Analysis; Design methods; Functional analysis; Highway operations; Highway traffic control; Level of service; Qualitative analysis; Traffic; Transportation corridors
- Subject Areas: Design; Highways; Operations and Traffic Management; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00158132
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Federal Highway Administration
- Report/Paper Numbers: TTI-2-10-73-30 Final Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: Study No. 2-10-73-30
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Sep 28 1977 12:00AM