THE DEVELOPMENT OF MAINTENANCE MANAGEMENT TOOLS FOR USE BY THE TEXAS STATE DEPARTMENT OF HIGHWAYS AND PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION
Close cooperation among Texas State Department of Highways and Public Transportation district maintenance operational personnel, central office representatives and the Texas Transportation Institute study team together with a review of the literature provided the necessary information to develop selected maintenance management tools. These management tools consist of maintenance performance standards, cost codes and a maintenance rating system which has been implemented in part by the Texas State Department of Highways and Public Transportation.
- Sponsored by Texas Department of Highways and Public Transportation in cooperation with DOT, Federal Highway Administration.
Arlington, TX United States 76011
- Epps, J A
- Larrimore, I E
- Meyer, A H
- Cos Jr, S G
- Evans, J R
- Jones, H L
- Mahoney, J P
- Wottan, C V
- Lytton, R L
- Publication Date: 1976-9
- Pagination: 414 p.
- TRT Terms: Maintenance; Maintenance management; Maintenance personnel; Standards; State highway departments
- Uncontrolled Terms: Maintenance costs
- Old TRIS Terms: Maintenance standards
- Subject Areas: Highways; Maintenance and Preservation;
- Accession Number: 00158128
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Federal Highway Administration
- Report/Paper Numbers: TTI-2-18-71-151-4F Final Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: Study No. 2-18-71-15
- Files: TRIS, ATRI, USDOT
- Created Date: Oct 13 1977 12:00AM