EVALUATION OF INTERNALLY SEALED CONCRETE-FIELD INSTALLATION
This report relates to the field installation procedures followed in the placing of the Internally Sealed Concrete at two of the five sections of overlay on the Austin Street Bridge in Boston (Charlestown) Mass.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/isbn/0
- Prepared in cooperation with DOT, Federal Highway Administration.
Massachusetts Department of Public WorksResearch and Materials Section, 99 Worcester Street
Wellesley Hills, MA United States 02181
- Sandonato, A G
- Publication Date: 1976-12-1
- Pagination: 29 p.
- TRT Terms: Bridge decks; Building; Concrete; Evaluation; Facilities; Installation; Overlays (Pavements); Pavement performance; Pavements; Sealing (Technology)
- Old TRIS Terms: Sealing
- Subject Areas: Construction; Highways; Maintenance and Preservation; Materials; Pavements;
- Accession Number: 00158119
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Federal Highway Administration
- ISBN: 0
- Report/Paper Numbers: FHWA-MA-76-I-R-31 Intrm Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: In-House R-31-0
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Oct 13 1977 12:00AM